Saturday, April 16, 2011

After All These Years.....

 
After all these years
thinking my soul has died
you touched me within
my heart is revived

Your gentle blue eyes
your soft, tender touch
took away the fear
that has been my crutch

When I am with you
I feel safe and secure
a brand new feeling
I never felt before

The days seem brighter
the nights not so long
for once in my life
I am right where I belong

I look forward to our adventures
and to spending time with you
finally finding happiness
after all we've both been through

So with your hand in mine
my heart will no longer resist
and I will give you the love
that I thought could not exist

I will live in the moment
enjoy the smiles, no more tears
for I believe that love can awaken
even after all these years....

No comments:

Post a Comment