Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hearts Chance

I know in the end
my heart will be broken
behind silent tears
and words yet unspoken

I am starting to waver
intuition you may say
a tiny little voice inside
telling me to run away

To save myself
before I am through
to once again become numb
as I was before you

how dare you to come along
knowing you held the one key
that could open up the door
of emotions deep inside of me

I don't know what to do
what to feel or what to say
do I sit here and wait
do I leave, do I stay?

At this point I believe
that the choice is not mine
that my heart has taken over
crossed the boundary line

So I will keep loving you
hope my trust you will not forsake
for my heart is delicate and fragile
and like glass can easily break

I will ltry to live in the moment
try not to jump before I fall
have faith that just maybe
You will stay after all ...

1 comment: